Arbol Residences commits to $9M investment
Arbol Residences is proud to announce plans for a $9 million renovation project to be completed in Fall 2021.
The project will include a bistro, upgraded dining room, exercise room and 6 brand new one-bedroom apartments. A new suite will also be added to the Health Center.
The new exercise room will include ergonomic equipment, free weights, and a full schedule of classes; all to enhance the community’s existing holistic approach to healthy aging and adoption of the 8 Dimensions of Wellness.
The 8 Dimensions of Wellness
- Physical – Keeping your loved one’s body healthy
- Social – Friends around every corner and compassionate team members
- Intellectual – Keeping your loved one’s brain young and their cognition strong
- Emotional – Feel the support of community around your family and loved one(s)
- Environmental – Every aspect of our campus welcomes your family and loved one(s)
- Vocational – Provide fun and productive ways to put your loved one’s skills to use
- Spiritual – Tend to their spirit and boost your loved one’s resiliency in whatever way speaks to you
- Health Services – Expert health care professionals right here on campus
“Being able to add these upgrades to the community, not only for our residents, but the area seniors is huge. This will allow us to really elevate what Arbol has to offer in terms of premium services and amenities.”
– Sean Baron, Sales and Marketing Manager
The project will also focus on upgrading community and livings spaces such as the activity room, and adding additional amenities.
Arbol Residences strives to provide Santa Rosa seniors with premium services and amenities in a caring and comforting environment. Your loved one will have full access to a continuum of high-quality care, including assisted living, memory care, post-acute care and rehabilitation.
For more information on our renovation project or how Arbol Residences can serve your loved one, contact Sean Baron at 707-359-5005 to learn more or complete this form.
This image is an artist rendering and subject to change.