Short Term Senior Rehabilitation in Santa Rosa
Take the shortest route to recovery.
Exceptional rehabilitative care
The specially trained doctors, nurses and therapists at Arbol Post-Acute Care understand the challenges of recovery. They focus on your overall wellness, tailoring your personal care with an unmatched eye for detail. With a treatment plan to recover as quickly and as completely as possible, you’ll soon be feeling stronger and more independent.
Between hospital and home
Sometimes you’re not quite ready to make the journey home from the hospital. We offer respite rehabilitation, which provides more time to relax and recuperate in an environment that feels secure. These minimum five-day stays include supportive services such as 24/7 skilled nursing, physical, occupational and speech therapies, nutrition health and medication management.
To learn more about our senior rehab services or to schedule a post-observation stay, please call 707-230-0448 to speak with the Admissions Coordinator.
You’ll mend faster.
Relax in one of 45 private and semiprivate suites where you can fully focus on your recovery. Our high-quality senior rehabilitation services nurture your overall wellness, with an attention to detail that will get you back to your familiar routine as quickly as possible. Before you know it, you’ll be feeling great — maybe even better than you expected.
Our therapies and treatments.
- Short-term senior rehab
- Physical therapy to improve strength, balance and mobility
- Occupational therapy to help you perform everyday tasks
- Speech therapy to improve spoken communication, swallowing and eating
- Post-surgical care
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Neurologic rehabilitation
- Cardiac recovery
- Hip, knee and other specialized orthopedic rehabilitation
- IV therapy
- Wound care
- Pain management
- And more…
Rehabilitative care includes the following:
- Private dining room
- Beautifully landscaped gardens and courtyards
- Arts and crafts studio
- Beauty salon and barbershop
- Inviting common areas
- Game room
- 24/7 licensed nursing care
- Individualized care plan
- Chef-prepared restaurant-style dining, with all meals included
- Daily housekeeping and linen service
- 24/7 concierge
- Full-time activities coordinator
- Wellness programs and fitness classes
- Parties and resident socials
- Cultural, educational and recreational programs
- Day trips and outings
- Scheduled transportation
- Postal service
- Emergency response
- Utilities including Wi-Fi, basic cable and telephone
If you have an upcoming surgery, ask about our senior rehabilitation services. Call us at 707-359-5005 to find out more.
Frequently Asked Questions
What kinds of rehabilitation services do you provide?
We provide a full range of long-term and short-term rehabilitation care, including physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy, all delivered by highly skilled professional staff.
What is the difference between physical and occupational therapy?
Both restore an individual’s strength and mobility. However, occupational therapy helps a person adapt to everyday tasks using exercises for personal care, memory and movement.
What is involved in speech therapy?
Speech therapy helps with communication or swallowing difficulties. Our therapists will design an individualized treatment plan to help with specific degrees of speech ability, train alternative ways to communicate, and when appropriate, provide diet recommendations.