They’ll discover a community of friends.
Everything you need to feel at home is here. As you stroll through our Santa Rosa campus, you’ll notice the people who live here and work here really care about each other. Saying there’s a smile on every corner may sound like a cliché, but it’s true. This is a place with a heart of gold.
Services and amenities include:
- Continuum of care
- Home and appliance maintenance
- Courtyards, walking paths and gardens
- Concierge Housekeeping and laundry
- Chef-prepared meals
- Fitness and wellness programs
- Emergency response
- Beauty salon and barbershop
- Spacious common areas
- Social activities, classes and clubs
- Pet-friendly lifestyle in Assisted Living
Sonoma, So Beautiful
Our gem of a community is nestled on 15 acres in the hills of northeast Santa Rosa, just off the 101 freeway. We’re in the heart of Sonoma-Napa wine country, and surrounded by the natural beauty the area is famous for. Local shops, restaurants and entertainment are nearby, as are three major medical centers: Kaiser, Sutter Medical Center, and Memorial Hospital.
Experience indulging senior living with a commitment to superior hospitality. Our Extraordinary Impressions® program guides the way, with 10 hospitality promises that mean we’ll always:
- Greet everyone warmly by name and with a smile.
- Treat all with courteous respect.
- Anticipate your family’s needs and act accordingly.
- Listen and respond enthusiastically.
- Hold ourselves and one another accountable.
- Make your loved one feel important.
- Embrace and value differences.
- Ask, “Is there anything else I can do for you?”
- Be professional, in conduct and appearance.
- Pay attention to the details.
Explore how Arbol Residences helps loved ones and their families. Contact us to schedule a virtual or in-person visit.