Skilled Nursing, Rehabilitative Care & Long-Term Care
Whether short-term rehabilitation after a hospital stay or extended care is needed, at Arbol Residences of Santa Rosa, we have the services and care you need, when you need them. Our licensed and Medicare-certified skilled nursing care and our on-site rehabilitation professionals help you enhance or regain your independence.
Services & Amenities
Details that matter.
Visits with family, compassionate assistance, opportunities for fun and laughter—life’s simple pleasures are very important here.
Food, Friends and Fun Times
- Restaurant style dining experience in the warm and cozy dining room, on the back patio or in the comfort of your suite
- Chef-prepared menu options to meet different tastes and nutritional needs, as well as alternative choices
- Full calendar of life enrichment and recreation activities
Fitness, Wellness and a Little Pampering
- Licensed nurses on site 24 hours a day
- Wellness programs
- Beautiful walking paths and outdoor gathering areas
- Full-service beauty salon and barber shop
Maintenance-free for Maximum Enjoyment
- Courteous, efficient daily housekeeping services
- Prompt and complete maintenance of all residences and gathering spaces
- 24/7 emergency maintenance
- Meticulous landscaping and lawn maintenance
- Scheduled transportation available
- Round-the-clock staffing
Residence Details Include
- Comfortably appointed private and semi-private rooms
- Most utilities included
- Spa rooms for bathing assistance
- Individually controlled thermostat
- Emergency response system
Getting you back quicker.
Should your needs call for short-term, skilled nursing rehabilitation after a hospital stay or extended care, our rehabilitation professionals are committed to getting you back to your normal routine quickly. Physical, occupational and speech therapy are available, as is 24-hour nursing. Mind, body and spirit—we treat the whole person with compassion and attentive care.
Partnering with families.
Our special, caring environment has one goal in mind: to provide the highest quality of life for the residents while providing peace of mind for their loved ones. Licensed nurses and a specially trained staff see that each person receives the compassionate attention they need. The greatest peace of mind; the best of home; the opportunity to get the most from each day: long-term care at Arbol Residences of Santa Rosa is an excellent choice.